One more thing, it is always better if you have someone you trust to open up with and talk about feelings and stuff. It could lessen the load you know. They won’t necessarily be able to pull you out of the dark place you’re in, but the light that spills in when they enter will at least show you which way the door is. Where you will choose whether to stay or to follow the light, wherever it leads you to. So what will it be?
Before I end this post let me finally announce that I’m starting another blog series besides from my Daily Dose. A lot of bloggers have this already and I kinda want to start one of my own. It’s called Happy List, where I’ll be sharing things or any event that makes and made me happy throughout the week or the month, It depends. Hopefully I’d get to know your own list of stuff behind that beautiful smile. I’d be happy to hear from you guys. Who knows maybe you can get something that would also make you happy from my list or vice versa. And since I’ve already announced it here,let me just add my first ever list of the year here.
MY FIRST HAPPY LIST 2016
1. MY OWN DOMAIN – I finally got my domain guys! I know this blog isn’t that much rn. But having my own domain made me hella happy. So I guess after a long time of deciding and arguing with my self, This has been one of the best decisions I have made.
2.FAVORITE FLOWER IN THE WORLD – If you are one of my closest friends you would know that sunflowers are my favorite. And believe it or not only this year that I got my first sunflower, my boyfriend got it for me. Thank yooooou bae-max! You don’t know how happy I was.
3.NOTEBOOKS – more cute notebooks haha, I have this thing for cute, vintage or unique notebooks. especially the ones with blank pages where I can sketch and write my ideas and stuff, Although most of them are too cute and I don’t want to use it. haha
4.BLOG – Defying Gravity, I’m happy that I’m blogging right not.
5. STRENGTH OF MATERIALS- one of my subjects for the second sem, it’s an advanced math and I got 1.0 for prelims. I actually hate math, so this one was a surprise.
6. BOOKS – I started reading again or finding time to read. The Siren was the last book I finished and it was good. I’m still reading me before you rn and I saw the trailer for the movie, I can’t wait. I need to finish the book first tho.
7. FRIENDS – even tho most them are crazy haha but I’m happy to have amazing people in my life.
8. FAMILY – ofcourse.
9. ELMER – always and forever.
10. GOD – above all. Thank you for everything!