HAPPY PROJECT VOL.II
“Every morning you have two choices; continue to sleep with dreams or to wake up and chase them.”
Woke up early today, which is weird cause there’s no class. Knowing me, Im not really a morning person but recently I’ve been waking up earlier as usual. And I’m not complaining about it, I’ve realized that it made me more active and happy all throughout the day.
Life comes with uncertainties and sometimes we just can’t dodge that bullet, can we?
There are bad days but that doesn’t mean we have to mope around and be sad all day. If things get rough or if there are bad dreams, all you have to do is wake up,get up, shake all those negative things (or people) off, move on with your life and keep chasing those dreams. The only person that can hinder you from reaching your goals, is yourself. So don’t be discourage when you feel like everything else is failing. Put your mind and heart on your goals, it won’t take long till everything falls into place. Be inspired of your own positive thoughts and you’ll never know maybe you’ll inspire others along the way.
It’s been two months since classes started and we’ll be having our prelims soon, but before I finally enter another dimension lol. Here’s a new list of things that have made me happy, all the bits and pieces of everything nice that happened since summer. Will have to do this often, but for now here’s what I’ve got.
- Palawan 2016 – Now I’m craving for more local adventures. Can’t wait to finally share this.
- Squad Team Building – Our second time to have our TB at Goducate, new games and new set of officers, a whole lot of fun. I’m proud to be in the council/org and to be able to work with such awesome/amazing people. That leads me to…
- Arki Bootcamp 2016 – Our first activity of the year, Department of Architecture’s Orientation/Initiation/Acquaintance Party.(Will be posted on my blog as soon as we’re done with prelim exams ) Kudos to everyone who made the event successful. Here’s to more events to come!
- Korean Dramas – Need I say more? haha been watching and re-watching some of my old faves. Recently done with Descendants of the Sun and Emergency Couple, Right now I’m on Kdrama hiatus since exams are coming. But I’ll be watching Doctors when I finally have the time.
- Spotify Premium – I would like to thank my sponsors Shin Claridad and Yang Fresco. hahaha thank you guys for sharing! love you from the bottom of my heart. Now I can listen to stream ad-free music anytime, anywhere. haha
- Coffee – Nothing beats a day when I’m induced with caffeine.
- Blog Readers – This gives me butterflies in my tummy. You guys don’t know how happy I am to know that you guys take some of your precious time to visit this online journal of mine. To my ever supportive friends, you all know how important this is to me and it warms my heart to have your support since then even tho some of you guys tease me about it sometimes. haha To my loml, elmer, who patiently takes my ootd photos, and being the best as always and for every single thing that you do.Thank you so much!
- Blog Host – Since 01/16 , no regrets.
- New Blog posts – Pretty excited about a lot of things, been editing and writing during my free time. Promise to update as soon as possible. Stay tuned. 😉
- Officially a 4th year Architecture Student – eeeeep. Don’t know how to desribe how I feel about this but I’m pretty sure reaching this far is already a very important milestone achieved. Just a few more years and I’ll be living my dream. I’ll be legen……..wait for it………………….dary! lol
- New Adventures – I’ve never been this ecstatic but now I know that not all those who wander are lost and that you will learn a lot of things along the way.